Sunday, May 24, 2009

Waiting for AF

Would you believe it that this is the first time in my life (ok maybe not that long...) that I have absolutely no clue about where I am in my cycle? After the failed biochemical FET I got my period and then i kind of looked for signs like EWM but the only thing I can say is that first I thought I ovulated a bit late, now I think I may be ovulating again which is absolutely weird!
I have no idea about when AF will show up, going by the calendar should be next Thursday, but I'd say it'll be more likely to be sometime in June. Not that I'm concerned at the moment, I will have to start the pill in preparation for our next ICSI in July and the clinic only needs me to be on it for a minimum of 2 weeks! So unless I get to the third week in June with no AF I'll be fine. I don't like the pill did you guess? :o)

No comments: