Sunday, February 7, 2010

Passing the time with an award!

Three dear blogger friends nominated me for the same award. While I sit on the edge of the chair, waiting for the phone to ring, I decided I better distract myself and properly blog about the award!
So thank you to Courtney at The Yerkes Life, Christina at The Subfertile Frugalista and Jess atA Greater Yes for awarding me with the Beautiful Blogger Award! Do check out their blogs, they are great girls.

Here's what I have to do:

* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog. DONE!
* Copy the award and paste it to your blog. DONE!

* Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself. DONE (see below)!

1) I love the smell of fog. It's such a familiar smell from home than when it is foggy in Dublin (very rarely) I immediately get that warm and nostalgic feeling in my stomach!
2) I have overcome my fear of flying. This was a big thing for me to happen, I am happy to report that lately I "nearly" enjoy flying! If you want to know how I manage drop me an email!
3) Mike and I have invented our own language. I suppose many couples do the same, but we have almost a coded language that often we realise people wouldn't have a clue about what we are saying!
4) I could live almost anywhere in the World. I am not particularly attached to a Country, I can see myself happy no matter where I am!
5) I hate someone touching my back. I can't have a massage, it's like torture for me!
6) I love cooking. Specially baking. I just don't do it often enough, coming back from work late is not really an incentive!
7) I have started wearing make-up. Just a little, I never wore it really, but I decided this year to make a bit of an effort!

And finally:

* Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog. DONE!
4) Adele at Delinquent Eggs
6) Belowaverageathlete at Below Average Athlete

I couldn't have made it this far in this journey if I had been alone. Thank you for your love and support.

3 comments:

Adele said...

Awwwwww, thanks, Fran:) I keep hitting refresh on my browser to see if there's any news. Ring, phone, ring. And when you do: only the best possible news, please!! Hugs.

Life Happens said...

Thanks for the award! I love reading interesting facts about people. I can't believe you just started wearing make up. You must be one of those naturally beautiful women!!

I hope the clinic calls soon!

Saige said...

Aww! Thanks Fran! I can't believe you can't get a massage! You might change your mind when you're in the middle of your pregnancy and just need a good back rub. ;)

Good luck tomorrow! Fingers crossed!